Top tips for change
Pregnancy is a time of change when you’re likely to be changing some old habits and learning new ones.
Sometimes we just make a decision, and then make a change; while at other times, it isn’t quite that easy – so maybe it’s worth thinking of things that can help us change.
Feedback tells us that the following ideas have been useful when making changes:
- Be realistic
- Prioritise what I want to do
- Find support when I need it
- Start with something easy
- Small achievable steps
- Spot the changes – even small ones
- Remember new habits take time
- Involve a friend or partner
- Take time to think of healthier alternatives
Is there anything you would like to change?